Through 2017-2018 Kellock Lodge Alexandra Inc. Quality Program embraced the following:
- Continuous Improvement with additional education and training
- Complaints Procedure with implementation of the new ‘Have Your Say’ form both in print and on line – Have Your Say Form
- Resident Communication with Enewsletters and printed versions
- Clinical Care with additional clinical audits, review and restructure to the staffing roster.
- Employment and training of our new Quality Coordinator, Tania Hunter.
We are looking forward to working with Tania as she leads Kellock Lodge into the transition to the new standards from 1 July 2019 and continues the ongoing quality assurance for Kellock Lodge Alexandra Inc.